Salary negotiable depending on experience
about 2 years ago
We’re recruiting for a very special role, suitable for an experienced Manager in the Luxury Leisure or Corporate Leisure field. As a Manager of a Private Clients Team,this position involves ensuring the staff of said division deliver the highest level of service at all times as they handle travel arrangements for prestigious clients. Based in either Manchester OR London, this global company are looking for the right person to lead and drive an important division within their organisation.
We are looking for the Manager of this team to be a genuine expert in Luxury Leisure - you must know your products and know your market. Above all, you must be able to manage and motivate a team of experienced travel consultants to not only provide their existing excellent service but also help to develop the business to achieve year on year growth.
The role of Manager within this Private Clients Team will encompass an array of duties, comprising of the below (a full, detailed job specification will be available on request)
- Increasing your department’s profitability year-on-year and continually contributing to the companys success.
- Retain and increase the client base, maximising profit potentials, and maintain standards of service and internal practices.
- Assume overall responsibility for the travel team in the absence of the Managing Director. You will also be a part of the recruitment and interview process for new members of staff
- Maintain key relationships with preferred suppliers
- Working alongside the Marketing team in regards to managing the leisure pages on the company website
- Ensure all preferred supplier deals, luxury hotel deals and incentive arrangements are updated internally and communicated to the team on a regular basis
- Working alongside the Managing Director to ensure the profitability of the division at all times
- Managing the staff members locally and remotely, inspiring and leading them
- Being operationally responsible for the teams performance
We are looking for someone who has the knowledge, drive and ambition to grow a division within Luxury Travel. A Luxury Tour Operator background would be ideal, strong management skills and the ability to hone in and develop business opportunities that are already present with the companies clientele.
We look forward to hearing from you and telling you more about this amazing opportunity!