£Excellent + Great Benefits
11 months ago
Leisure Operations Manager
£Neg + Bonus
The successful Leisure Operations Manager will be offering a high end service to clients of an award winning Independent business travel agency.
They are looking for a new team member who will fit in well and bounce off others as well as bring their expertise, motivation and high quality work to the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of the department to drive sales and uphold excellent customer service across the team.
• Proactively manage, develop and support the Sales and After Sales teams.
• Responsible for daily allocation of enquiries and pipeline monitoring
• Coordination and delivery of all training
• Measure and communicate individual sales performance
• Motivate and encourage the team
• Proofread quotes, add value and uphold our brand guidelines
• Manage customer service queries, recognition and complaints proactively
• Carry out regular reporting and analysis of data to provide to Head of Department
- Free fruit and healthy snacks
- Social events throughout the year
- Informal dress code
- Staff relaxation area with TV, games, a pool table & ping pong
- Staff discount on worldwide holidays
- Staff rewards and discount schemes
- 22 days holiday per year, plus public holidays – increasing to 27 days with length of service
- Company Reward Scheme for milestone Anniversaries with the company
- Proven sales track record
- Previous managerial experience
- A motivator
- An experienced tailormade specialist
- Excellent destination knowledge
- GDS experience