Highly competitive + benefits
15 days ago
If you’re an experienced Learning and Development Consultant who is looking for a new position in the Corporate Travel sector, we have just the role for you!
We’re recruiting for a Learning and Development Consultant to look after all the elements of the learning cycle at this highly regarded Travel Management Company in London. You’ll be assisting with the design, deliverance and evaluation of their bespoke training material and you’ll be using your existing skill set to promote and produce innovative learning.
The role of Learning and Development Consultant is an ideal opportunity to secure yourself a position with a fantastic company who actively promote a healthy work/life balance. You'll boost your own career by being exposed to the latest technology in the industry as well as enjoy a whole host of benefits that come with working for one of the most highly regarded global Business Travel Companies out there.
The position of Learning and Development Consultant will include (but is not limited to)
- Delivering training and support to all new starters in the business
- Using Articulate software to design e learning programmes and ensure previous modules are up to to date
- Being responsible for the management of the online learning platform
- Having ownership of the Performance Management Programme
- Support the implementation of apprenticeships
- Being responsible for a variey of online services including appraisal systems, digital training calendars and employee development software
- Working within a team of Learning and Development staff to ensure the smooth running of the division and all aspects of the role
This is a Monday to Friday position based in a highly accessible location in the city of London and a thorough job spec is available on request.
So, what are we looking for?
- A confident and competent individual with a strong background in delivering training solutions
- Exceptionally high service levels and a focused, determined and resilient nature
- A background in the travel industry, in particular Corporate Travel is preferred
- Experience with the new Apprenticeship Standards is highly desirable
- E - learning software experience
If this is a position you'd like to hear more about, please do contact us for a full job description and a discussion about the company you’d be working for. Good luck, we look forward to hearing from you!