Excellent starting salary + benefits
6 months ago
Are you working on the Leisure side of the travel industry and have always wanted to move in to Business Travel? Or maybe you are currently a Trainee Business Travel Consultant but are looking for that next step doing something exciting and different in a supportive environment?
These opportunities are RARE but Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd have just taken on a fantastic position based in central London for a Junior Business Travel Consultant to work within an implant office.
Perfectly located for a multitude of stations on the central, district and piccadilly lines, this is a role in which you will learn new skills on a daily basis. You’ll quickly boost your career in the coveted Business Travel sector by looking after the travel requirements for a giant of a company in the entertainment business.
As a Junior Business Travel Consultant your daily duties will include:
- Being trained to book an array of travel arrangements for a dedicated music and entertainment client- this can include flights, hotels, car hire, private jets, meeting rooms and rail tickets
- Working on Galileo GDS system to source, hold and book flights
- Working as part of a small team of consultants to deliver high levels of service to your clients
- Being able to answer the phone and emails confidently and clearly ensuring clients service level agreements are met
- Using your own initiative to expand your knowledge, this is a junior position however there is always something new to learn in this industry and training never stops!
This is a Monday- Friday position and the client offers: An excellent starting salary, fantastic working location and office, industry perks such as regular social nights, discounted travel products etc.
To be successful at being considered for this Junior Business Travel Consultant role we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as a Trainee or Junior Business Travel Consultant OR someone from a retail/leisure travel background looking to move across to Business Travel
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Some GDS experience would be desirable but not essential
- A strong work ethic, this position may require you to work outside of the scheduled hours if necessary
We look forward to hearing from you and telling you much more about this incredible opportunity!