Around £28k DOE + Commission
about 2 months ago
We are recruiting for an exciting role that will give you a great step in to Business Development! If you enjoy sales, generating new leads, earning commission and client interaction then our Junior Business Development Manager role could be just the thing for you.
Our client is looking for an individual who has drive, passion and a proven successful sales background to join their team of committed and conscientious sales professionals.The successful candidate will be bright, ambitious, eager to learn and be part of an exciting growth plan of this expanding Travel Management Company who specialise in providing travel solutions for the corporate market.
Your role as a Junior Business Development Manager will be to prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business. Warm and cold calling as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
As a Junior Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identifing potential clients through various leads (warm and cold)
- Achieve a target amount of confirmed meetings per week
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Handle and overcome objections
- Working closely with the Sales Director who will guide and train you to eventually becoming a BDM
- Have regular sales meeting, discussing leads, pending’s and the week in general
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM
- Attending client meetings with Sales Director
What are we looking for in this Junior Business Development Manager role?
- A good understanding of the travel industry would be ideal
- Excellent and proven sales background
- Happy and confident in cold calling prospective clients
- Excellent communication, verbal presentation and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a sales environment
- A key team player
- Professional at all times
- Outstanding telephone manner