Competitive plus benefits
almost 2 years ago
We’re really pleased to be recruiting for one of our most prestigious clients who are looking for a confident, capable and skilled person to join their Account Management team at Junior level. Joining this Travel Management Company at a time of exciting growth and development, the successful Junior Account Manager will work alongside the Commercial Director in helping to manage a portfolio of corporate accounts and their travel.
Based in the beautiful Beaconsfield area, we’re looking for someone who has all the skills necessary to succeed in this role. A natural ability to communicate and engage with clients over the phone, via email and in person is imperative alongside a “can-do” attitude and excellent attention to detail . This is a Monday- Friday office based role where your daily duties as a Junior Account Manager would include:
- Assisting the Commercial Director in managing a portfolio of corporate clients ranging in business travel spend, ensuring the service they are receiving reflects the company ethos at all times
- Working closely with the Business Development, Reservations and Technology teams to maintain and oversee a seamless service across all departments for your clients
- Running surveys and competitions for your clients -fact finding and encouraging new business
- Occasionally conducting review meetings alongside the Commercial Director
- Completing all PA and client related tasks such as arranging meeting rooms, restaurant reservations and ad hoc admin support tasks as required by the Commercial Director
- Any administrative duties required
This is an ideal role for someone from the travel sector who would love the opportunity to work within account management. It could also be suitable for someone who is used to dealing with corporate clients in an admin role and is looking to get in to the travel industry.
In order to apply for this Junior Account Manager role, we’re looking for the following to be demonstrated on your CV:
- Ideally a background in travel, either business travel, leisure or supplier related
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough attention to detail
- A team player, happy to get involved with administration tasks
- Passion for the industry with high service levels
- Able to get to a semi rural office location
We’d love to hear from you if you think you match the criteria we’re looking for! Don’t hesitate to apply and we’ll contact you for an initial chat about the company before your CV is sent over.