over 1 year ago
We’re excited to be assisting our client with the recruitment for an IT Manager to be based in their office in London. Working for this independent Travel Management Company, the successful IT Manager will be a competent individual who has a wealth of knowledge working within the IT department of a travel company.
We’re looking for someone with a high level of IT aptitude who is able to handle a wide range of responsibilities in order to achieve the successful day to day running of the company.
As the IT Manager for a company who pride themselves on offering their corporate clients a seamless travel service, you’ll need to be focused on evolving technology, take a great interest in new IT developments and above all, be personable and approachable.
IT Manager responsibilities include: (a full job spec is available on request)
- New PC builds and deployment
- 1st and 2nd line daily support
- Sabre Red workspace installation
- Managing firewalls and anti virus solutions
- Phone system administration (SWYX)
- Installing printers and VPN remote access for homeworkers
- All hardware and software set up and maintenance
- Client web portal design
This is a Monday - Friday role and will involve working closely with all staff in the office supporting them with any daily IT issues. It’s a varied and interesting position, perfect for someone who know the corporate travel industry and who finds taking on IT projects is second nature.
We’d love the opportunity to chat to you in more detail about this role so if you match the criteria below that we’re looking for, please do get in touch!
- Strong IT skills gained, ideally gained within a corporate travel industry environment
- Full knowledge of Sabre GDS
- Strong knowledge of Office 365, Domain Controller and Hyper -V
- An analytical nature
- Able to multi task
- Adobe web design and SYWX knowledge would be preferred but not essential
Good luck in your application for this great opportunity! Please be assured that your CV comes directly to Urbanberry and we will discuss it with you before sending it on to our client so you can apply in confidence.