Competitive plus benefits
about 1 year ago
We’re recruiting for an IT Field Services Engineer for a well established Corporate Travel Company in Derby. This is a full time, Monday- Friday position and is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy, global organisation in the varied and interesting business travel sector.
Responsible for implementing changes within physical and virtual IT infrastructures, this is a role in which some travel to other locations may be required and you will need to have experience of working in a customer facing support environment.
The travel industry is thriving and business travel requires solid IT processes and procedures to be in place at all times. The role of IT Field Services Engineer will require your focus to be on the below tasks:
- Developing and maintaining an efficient & effective build deployment environment
- Provision of PC and/or Laptop Software deployment via LANDesk
- General voice & Data Cabling
- Estate Management
- Provision of local and distributed file services
- Provision of print services
- Consult colleagues outside IT on IT requests not covered by standard procedures
- Onsite installation of IT equipment
- Cabling & patching
- Remote resource for 3rd level IT departments
- Manage other local peripheral hardware issues and requests
We’re looking for the successful IT Field Services Engineer to have a background in both PC hard/software as well as a fantastic, positive approach to work undertaken at all times. The salary is competitive and there are great benefits including medical care and pension schemes.
If you match the criteria below please don’t hesitate to send us your CV for review, we will take a look and give you a call to discuss further!
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Windows10, MS Office365, Exchange Online and Active Directory Utilities
- Strong understanding of technical processes and procedures
- Confident working in a virtual team
- Experience of working in a multi national organisation an advantage
- French, Dutch or German language skills an advantage
- Any travel industry experience an advantage
- Ability to travel and undertake work in alternative locations, sometimes outside of core hours
We look forward to hearing from you!