Negotiable depending on experience
almost 2 years ago
We’re pleased to be recruiting for an innovative and technology focused Travel Management Company who are looking for an Implant Travel Consultant to be based in one of their clients offices in West London.
Joining an established team of Business Travel Consultants working within a travel implant, you’ll be working hard to ensure all aspects of the booking process from the initial travel requirements through to completion of the journey is seamless and stress free.
The nature of the client you’ll be booking travel for is interesting and busy and would suit someone who enjoys being in the thick of things!
As an Implant Business Travel Consultant you can expect your daily duties to include:
- Booking a range of preferred hotels in the UK for your client including VIPs and notable figures
- Booking train travel across a variety of rail networks
- Handling domestic flight requirements for business travellers
- Occasionally booking long haul destinations (although not on a daily basis)
- Handling all client enquiries whether by phone, email or face to face with a strong sense of professionalism and discretion
This role would be suitable for someone who likes to focus on a dedicated client, enjoys really getting to know their business travellers and enjoys working within a prestigious environment.
We’d like to see the following on your CV so if you think this sounds like something you’d enjoy please don’t hesitate to send us your details and we will call you for a chat!
- Travel industry experience, ideally booking UK hotels/rail
- Basic knowledge of air reservations
- Sabre experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Able to work full time, Monday-Friday on a shift basis (earliest shift start 9am, latest shift finish 6pm)
- Presentable and professional
This is a great opportunity to work for a highly regarded Travel Management Company booking Business Travel for well known clients!