over 2 years ago
We are recruiting for an exciting Business Travel Consultant role based within a clients offices in the wonderful location of Liverpool! This role means you'll be the face of the Travel Management Company as your office will be on site with the client, tending to all their travel needs. It's a Business Travel Consultant with a difference - you get to work solely on this account and really get to know them and understand their travel policies.
The role of Business Travel Consultant involves:
- Arranging all aspects of the employees of the clients travel - ranging from flights to hotels to car hire and much more
- Adhering to travel policies at all times
- Assisting with any additional administration the client requires
- Ensuring you source, research and negotiate requirements with travel suppliers to gain the best deal for your client and the company
You'll be working for one the UK's fastest growing Travel Management Companies and in return you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, incentives and excellent benefits scheme. This is a full time, permanent role with Monday - Friday working hours.
So if you like the sound of being based within state of the art premises and enjoying assisting running the Travel Desk, please check you meet the following criteria and send us your CV as soon as you can!
- Previous Business Travel Consultant experience required
- Proficiency on a GDS system - Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
- Experience using online booking tools
- Confident and clear telephone manner with high levels of attention to detail
We look forward to receiving your CV for this fantastic and RARE opportunity within business travel!