£Neg + Great Benefits
about 1 month ago
If you’re a Senior Business Travel Consultant who loves working on a dedicated and fast paced account, is knowledgeable on all aspects of corporate travel and is looking for a superb company to work for, we have a fantastic career move for you!
Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd are pleased to be assisting our client in finding a Senior Business Travel Consultant to work within an implant for a famously market leading technology company. We know that it takes passion for the industry, a keen eye for detail and a strong sense of customer service to deliver the kind of travel provision for such a prestigious client that they need.
Your responsibilities will include booking all means of travel for this particular client. As you will be based in their offices you will need to comfortable with being client facing, have a natural ability to build rapport with people at all levels and enjoy getting to know and understand their travel policies.
If you’re a Senior Business Travel Consultant who has the following skills and would like to work in stunning offices in the heard of the West End,, we want to hear from you!
- Strong experience in the Business Travel sector including booking flights, hotels, car hire and other travel services
- Competent on a GDS system, Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus
- Fares and ticketing knowledge
- Experience working within an implant would be great
- Excellent levels of customer service and ability to work in a busy and challenging environment
We’d very much like to be able to help you move in to a dynamic, technology focused and globally recognised company so if you think you’d like to hear more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role please do get in touch as soon as possible!