£Neg depending on experience
7 months ago
HR Advisor for Corporate Travel Company
£Neg + Great environment and benefits!!!
We’re proud to be recruiting for one of the leading Travel Management Companies in the global field, one which places extreme emphasis on getting it’s recruitment exactly right. This means for anyone lucky enough to secure employment with them, they are rewarded with a supportive management team, a structured working environment, career progression opportunities and above all, a sense of pride in working for such a highly regarding company.
The role we are recruiting for is an HR Advisor working within a close knit, friendly, busy and vibrant Team/Company.
You will be part of a department that is responsible for looking after the welfare of the employees within the business, to ensure an efficient, compassionate and approachable service is provided at all times.
As an HR Advisor, your duties will include:
- Provide a comprehensive HR advisory service to all managers and staff
- Promote and develop HR policies and procedures
- Key point of contact for all employee relations cases (including but not limited to); performance management, disciplinary, grievances, family friendly related, absence management, employee wellbeing, compliance
- Manage end-to-end recruitment procedure
- Manage and provide accurate payroll information
- Support and drive a variety of projects in conjunction with the HR manager to support the business needs
- Ensure comprehensive HR records are maintained in accordance with our company policy and legal requirements
- Assist HR Manager with employee benefits provision, liaising with third party suppliers, managing annual contractual arrangements and internal process accordingly
If you are interested in finding out more about this HR Advisor role, please check you meet the following criteria and send your CV for consideration
- Experience of working in a multi tasked and fast paced environment
- · Demonstrable previous experience within an HR environment, acting as a knowledgeable and trusted adviser
- · Must be experienced working at HR Advisor level
- · Experience of owning the full employee lifecycle
- · Experience of handling ER cases, including: advising on performance, disciplinary, grievance, absence management and termination of employment
- · Good understanding of UK employment law and legislation
- CIPD qualified favoured but not essential