Entry level, competitive
about 2 years ago
We’re looking for a Czech speaker who is passionate about travel and customer service, looking to work in the busy world of corporate travel!
Our client is a widely recognised and large Travel Management Company in great location in the city area of London. You’ll be working in modern, open plan offices in a Hotel Consultant position which utilises your Czech and English language skills.
The position of Hotel Consultant will involve handling the hotel arrangements for corporate clients, using your specialist knowledge to source, negotiate and book hotels on a daily basis. You will work to your clients brief, booking for meetings, business trips, conferences etc.
Your duties as a Hotel Consultant will include:
- Booking hotels (UK, Europe and Worldwide) for a corporate client (Czech speaking)
- Researching and finding alternatives if the chosen hotel isn’t available
- Arranging all payment options
- Adhering to the clients travel policy
- Building relationships with hotel reservation staff
- Ensuring hotels are prepared for your clients arrival and dealing with any special requests
- Being open to learning new skills
This is a Monday - Friday position with standard office hours (there may be some slight shift variation) and will provide the successful person with a fantastic step in the the business travel sector.
We’re looking for a Czech speaker who can demonstrate the following and is keen to move in to Business Travel:
- Experience in a customer service based role
- Fluent/native Czech as well as English to a professional level (spoken and written)
- A confident and enthusiastic manner with a keen drive to learn new skills
- Able to communicate well both over the phone and via email
- A passion for learning about the travel industry
We look forward to receiving your CV, if you match what we’re looking for we will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail!