Competitive plus benefits
almost 2 years ago
Urbanberry Recruitment are proud to be assisting our client in searching for the next member of their Hotel Reservations Team! Working for a travel company who specialise in booking the travel for businesses and their staff, this position as a Hotel Consultant will be specifically tailored towards handling the accommodation requirements of corporate travellers.
As a Hotel Consultant you’ll be selecting hotels for your clients based on their travel policies, your product knowledge and personal judgement. You’ll provide a service that’s second to none, ensuring your clients are receiving the best possible accommodation and personal touch with each and every booking.
You’ll be working in an office in the centre of Manchester, in a full time, Monday - Friday position. The company you’ll be working for is a highly regarded and well established Business Travel organisation with extensive benefits and a team culture.
As a Hotel Consultant, your daily duties will include (but are not limited to)
Sourcing appropriate hotels for your clients in accordance with their budgets and needs
- Suggesting alternatives, recommendations and suggestions for when requested hotels are not available
- Being pro-active at all times, responding to all enquiries as per the agreed service levels
- To maintain your own personal product knowledge by attending training courses, hotel visits and seminars when required
- Negotiating rates with hotels to maximise profitability for the company
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for delivering excellent customer service and a great break in to the wonderful world of Business Travel!
To be successful in your application for a Hotel Consultant we’re looking for:
- Proven exemplary customer service experience, ideally in a travel industry related role
- Organised and efficient work ethic
- Personable with excellent communication skills
- A strong sense of attention to detail
- An excellent knowledge of UK geography
- Be able to work shifts with the earliest shift start of 07:30, latest shift finish of 20:00