over 1 year ago
Ever fancied a job where if you have the 3pm afternoon slump, you could go and take a nap? Maybe you’d like to be able to collect the kids from school every day?
If you’re a Senior Business Travel Consultant who prefers to start the day bright and early and finish mid afternoon so you have the rest of the day to enjoy then we could have the perfect job for you!
We’re recruiting for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to work on a dedicated account which will initially be based in London for a training period and then, be based at home.
The working hours are 6am – 14:30pm, Monday to Friday (with occasional need for shift coverage up to 18:00).
This is a challenging account with a fast paced working style where you’ll learn vast amounts about dealing with high end clients and their requirements. Your role will include:
Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers
- Working to budgets, negotiating with suppliers to achieve the best deals for your clients
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes with diplomacy and tact
- Delivering exceptional customer service
You’ll be based near Cannon Street for your training (travel expenses would need to be met by yourself) and once proficient on the account and the system you will be offered the opportunity to be based from home.
What are we looking for on your CV:
- Business Travel Consultant experience gained within a Travel Management Company
- Strong GDS skills - Sabre would be the preferred choice
- The ability to work without supervision
- Fares and ticketing knowledge
If this home working Senior Business Travel Consultant role appeals to you and you’d like to find out more, please get in touch asap with email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we will never send your CV to a client without fully discussing it with you first so feel free to apply in confidence.