Are you a fantastic Business Travel Consultant who enjoys working from home?
Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd are pleased to advise we have a wonderful opportunity for a Senior Business Travel Consultant who prides themselves on their hard working attitude. Based from home (with training and development required in an office in Buckinghamshire) we can offer the right person a fantastic new career with one of our top clients.
The Senior Business Travel Consultant we require will be working for a high end, boutique TMC with a focus on delivering exceptional service to their long standing and new clients. They are looking for a new team member who can bring their expertise, motivation and high quality work to the company and in return they offer a package that truly is one of the best on the market.
Working for a company where your hard work is recognised on both a daily basis and financially means you can feel fully appreciated in your job. You will be a Senior Business Travel Consultant on a range of specialist accounts that all require a friendly and personable approach as well as a high degree of professionalism. You will feel supported by your team members as well as management who have a very hands on approach to their staff and enjoy making it an environment to thrive in.
The beauty of this role is that it offers the following:
- Opportunity to work from home subject to you having suitable working space
- Excellent salary package including an annual salary PLUS monthly and bi-annually bonuses- you will earn more than you do in London and NO COMMUTE!
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Mon-Fri working hours- 08:30-6pm
- Benefits such as gym membership and access to well being support
If you’d like to know more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please check the following required criteria applies to you and don’t hesitate to get in touch with Emma email@example.com or Caroline firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a call to discuss
- Experience as a Senior Business Travel Consultant
- GDS experience- Sabre
- You have worked on VIP/high end corporate accounts
- Commercially aware and motivated
- Are available for initial training and on going development in a Buckinghamshire location