£££ highly competitive
over 1 year ago
To be advised
We are recruiting for a Head of Account Management to be based in London within a progressive, forward thinking and global Travel Management Company. This is company which has seen exponential growth over the past few years yet retains it’s position in the market as a leader in providing exceptional service levels to its clients.
The position of Head of Account Management is one which requires the successful person to be accountable for the management, performance, retention and growth of designated corporate/business travel clients. You’ll manage a team of Account Managers ensuring their client portfolios are working effectively as well as develop them professionally.
Head of Account Management duties and responsibilities also include (but not limited to):
- Working for a Travel Management Company with a strong focus on business travel
- Full responsibility for the performance of corporate clients including retention and growth
- Client budget and profit forecasting
- Responsibility for team portfolio performance
- Management, leadership & motivation of a team of Account Managers
- Delivering and supporting best practices across the EMEA region
- Increasing global market growth
This is a company in which you can thrive both personally and professionally by working with a highly experienced and stable management team. Staff retention and morale is high and all employees have a clear vision for the future of their company.
** Opportunities like these don’t come along very often! **
To gain further information, or, apply for the position of Head of Account Management within this sought after Business Travel company, please apply with your CV and we’ll give you a call to discuss. PLEASE NOTE! We will NEVER send your CV to a client without discussing it with you first.
Please ensure you match the following criteria to be considered:
- Excellent knowledge of the Business Travel Market in a Senior/Head of Account Manager position
- Strong leadership skills and experience of managing a team directly including being responsible for all aspects of their performance
- Experience working with corporate clients across multiple markets
- Commerically aware
- Enthusiastic and motivated approach to work with no need to be micro managed.