over 1 year ago
Are you a Business Travel Consultant looking to specialise in the groups and events market? Or maybe you already specialise in moving large groups of people across the world and would like the chance to work for a professional Event Management service company who focus on delivering the highest levels of service for their clients?
Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd are searching for a travel consultant who understands the complexities of group travel and loves to work on “managing a project” rather than individual bookings. Working closely with the Events team, this role provides an amazing opportunity for the successful person to learn how to put together group flights from initial enquiry through to negotiating rates with airlines and seeing the project through to completion.
For this Groups and Events Travel Consultant role, we’re looking for a Business Travel Consultant who can really utilise their knowledge of the corporate travel market to project manage and co-ordinate group travel arrangements.
On a daily basis you will:
- Arrange group travel and logistics for corporate travel groups including air and rail travel
- Negotiate with airlines and other travel suppliers to bring in quotes on budget
- Prepare quotations, budgets and other financial management documents
- Some onsite event management may be required
Groups and Events is a specialist sector and if you want to be part of thriving company with excellent prospects and a focus on the latest technology then check you match the clients criteria and please get in touch for further details!
- Business Travel experience, ideally within group sales but not essential
- Knowledge of airline contracts, net fares and mark ups
- GDS experience – Sabre is preferred but Galileo and Amadeus would be considered
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organisation skills and the desire to specialise in group sales
- Can work Mon-Friday, full time in London
We’re looking forward to hearing from you- don’t miss out on a chance to be part of a fantastic team!
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd can hold your personal information on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will NEVER pass your details to 3rd parties without your express permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will action immediately.