Competitive plus great benefits
6 months ago
If you’re a Travel Consultant looking to join an exciting division specialising in Groups and Events with an exceptionally successful and rapidly expanding Travel Management Company, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is based in the beautiful Kent area and requires a competent and driven Groups and Events Consultant to work alongside their fully established team of staff. It’s a busy, hands on department where you’ll be booking the flights, hotels and other travel requirements for corporate group travel and events to worldwide destinations.
You’ll be the first point of contact for your clients with regards to all enquiries and you’ll be naturally able to develop and maintain a fantastic working relationship.
Your role as a Groups and Events Travel Consultant will include:
- Being part of a dedicated Groups and Events Travel team who specialise in booking the travel for corporate clients and events
- Liaising with airlines to negotiate rates, flexible terms and hold group space
- Dealing with airline group contracts and deadlines
- Working with a range of fares including published, group deals and net fares
- To put together client proposals ensuring that deadlines are met, they are accurate and relevant
- Use your destination knowledge and commercial awareness to provide a stand out service to your clients
- To travel when necessary to any event and be on site handling any issues that arise
- Maintaining the relationship with the client at all times, keeping them at the forefront of your focus
We’re looking for a dynamic travel consultant who would love to be involved in organising group travel. You will thoroughly enjoy working for this professional and personable company.
What we’re looking for:
- GDS experience - Galileo, Sabre, Worldspan or Amadeus
- A team player - happy to be involved with multiple projects
- Experience working for a tour operator or travel agency- tailor made, leisure or corporate
- Excellent destination knowledge
- Strong communication skills
Benefits to working for this company include: FREE onsite gym with personal training sessions, staff relaxation area with pool table and tv, discount on worldwide holidays, rewards and discount schemes, career progression and growth… what are you waiting for?!! Apply now to be considered for this role and we’ll give you a call to talk through the details.