over 1 year ago
If you’re a Group Travel Consultant looking to enjoy a 6 month fixed term contract with an exceptionally successful and rapidly expanding Travel Management Company, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is based in the City of London and requires a competent and driven Group Travel Consultant to work alongside their fully established team of staff. It’s a busy, hands on department where you’ll be booking the flights for corporate group travel and events to worldwide destinations.
Being proficient in group travel logistics is important as you will need to know how to manage the complexities of moving anything from 10 to 1,500 people across the globe.
Your role as a Group Travel Consultant will include:
- Being part of a dedicated Group Travel team who specialise in booking flights for corporate clients and events
- Liaising with airlines to negotiate rates, flexible terms and hold group space
- Dealing with airline group contracts and deadlines
- Working with a range of fares including published, group deals and net fares
- Ticketing and re-issuing
- Maintaining the relationship with the client at all times, keeping them at the forefront of your focus
We’re looking for a dynamic consultant who loves to organise group travel and is a specialist in the field! You will thoroughly enjoy working for this professional and personable company.
- GDS experience essential - ideally Sabre
- A team player - happy to be involved with multiple projects
- Strong group flights experience
- Excellent fares and ticketing knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to work Monday- Friday with varying shifts (8:30-5pm, 9-5:30, 9:30-6pm)
This is an initial 6 month contract but there is the possibility it could be extended or made permanent in the future so please send us your CV if you’d like to be considered!