Excellent salary and benefits
3 months ago
Global Implementation Travel Technology role! We’re delighted to be recruiting for a well established and respected corporate travel company who are recruiting for this brand new position within their Online Implementation team. Being a subject matter expert on the implementation of a variety of travel technology, we’re looking for a truly motivated and inspired person to guide clients and staff in this ever developing sector.
As the lead in this Global Implementation Technology role, we’re keen to speak to those who have fantastic experience in building, configuring and gathering information required to implement travel technology.
Your duties will comprise of (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with corporate clients and internal stakeholders, gathering information regarding requirements for travel technology. This can be face to face, on the phone or via email.
- Build (and assist with building) all relevant travel technology products
- Identify risks and assist with implementing solutions
- Being a Subject Matter Expert on all aspects of the travel technology used by the company. Be confidently able to handle queries and explain solutions
- Assist with troubleshooting, testing and any specially assigned projects (globally)
A full job description is available on request as well as a discussion about the team structure and development within the role.
This is a highly successful Business Travel Company with lovely offices in the heart of the City of London. Easily accessible from a variety of mainline and tube stations, our client offers the right person a fantastic opportunity to step in to a new position in which they can grow and develop.
If you’re keen to find out more, please send your CV and if you meet our clients criteria we’ll give you a call to discuss the company in more detail.
- Strong knowledge of travel technology products- online booking tools, apps, etc- experience in implementing for corporate clients. This experience needs to include build knowledge.
- Proficiency in Galileo with the additional knowledge of Sabre an advantage
- Global Project Management experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Business Travel Operational experience an advantage
- A natural communicator
- Ability to travel to the USA when required
We look forward to receiving your CV!