Excellent plus benefits
10 months ago
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity within Account Management for a well respected, global Travel Management Company in London. Situated within the Account Management team, the role as Global Account Manager requires an in depth knowledge of the corporate travel market, a natural ability to manage and develop clients as well as a calm and professional nature.
The position of Global Account Manager encompasses a variety of duties but none more important than the ability to manage the relationship between the TMC and the client. This is both during their contract and of course at the point of negotiating new contracts at the end of their agreement. We are looking for someone who has experience of handling a variety of clients portfolios in an Account Manager position and is looking for an opportunity to work in a global market.
The role of Global Account Manager will also include:
- Developing and nurturing relationships within the client at all levels
- Retain, grow and improve each account in order to maximise financial gain for the company
- Negotiate with clients when necessary - conduct account reviews, spot opportunities for client cost saving, assist with implementing business plans and incentives
- Use your business acumen to identify potential areas of growth within the client- highlight and continue to develop them
Working for a global organisation means you have the opportunity to be part of a challenging market where the thought of ensuring your company is the TMC of choice should never be far from your mind! You will be based in an excellent location in the city of London and home the role will possibly offer a degree of home working.
To find out more about this Global Account Manager role, please check you match the clients criteria and apply for the position by sending your CV, or, contact us for an informal and confidential chat.
- Strong Account Management experience gained within a Business Travel environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Commercially aware
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Natural relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd can hold your personal information on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will NEVER pass your details to 3rd parties without your express permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will action immediately.