Excellent salary and benefits
12 months ago
We’re looking to assist our client in recruiting for a Global Account Manager to handle a portfolio of corporate clients, implementing and managing the business relationship to a high standard. The position of Global Account Manager sits within the Account Management team and provides the successful candidate with an opportunity to develop and stretch their own career goals inside a global organisation which is consistently growing.
The role of a Global Account Manager is to have full accountability for a chosen group of clients within the company. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that they are delivered a consistent and valuable service in accordance with company policy and service level agreements.
This is a position in which your client facing skills must be exemplary as you’ll be attending regular meetings and presenting new proposals to your clients based on your analysis of their current travel program. You’ll identify new business opportunities as well as spotting areas for growth within your current client base and always be thinking one step ahead when it comes to delivering an exceptional service.
As a Global Account Manager with this respected Travel Management Company, you can expect your day to include:
- Handling your own portfolio of corporate clients with a travel spend between £250,000 -£10,000,000
- Being accountable for delivering consistent value to your clients by reviewing supplier contracts, reviewing booking and expense management procedures, providing recommendations on any changes you feel are appropriate
- Develop and execute customer service call plans and account reviews
- Work closely with all areas of the company but specifically operations and sales
- Serve as product manager between your company and corporate clients regarding on-line booking products and services, including implementation schedule
- Build and maintain relationships with key suppliers to ensure a strong working partnership
- Utilise your Business Travel experience and knowledge to provide tailored recommendations to each client, understanding that their needs are paramount at all times
- Analysing and running reports
This is just a snapshot of what the role entails and a full job spec is available on request. You’ll be based in an office location in the city of London with travel to client meetings to be expected.
To be considered for this Global Account Manager role, we’re looking to see the following on your CV:
- Account Management experience within a TMC , preferably with an Operational background too
- Extensive Operations experience with some general knowledge/experience of running reports/attending meetings with clients may also be considered
- A natural, analytical mind
- Competence on Excel and learning new systems
- A self starter with strong business acumen
- Presentable and extremely client focused
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
We look forward to hearing from you! If you’d like to be considered for the role.please send in your CV and we’ll be in touch if you match our clients criteria. Please be assured that your CV will NOT be sent to the client before we have discussed the role with you and disclosed who they are.