Highly competitive + benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you a Galileo trained Senior Business Travel Consultant looking to work for a company where individual effort is recognised and rewarded? Have you had enough of being just “one of the crowd” and want to stand out for your bespoke, tailored travel solutions for corporate clients?
We are recruiting for a Galileo trained Senior Business Travel Consultant for a fantastic Travel Management Company in London. Based in a central, city location with amazing access for anyone coming in to Liverpool Street and surrounding stations, this is a business travel company that prides itself on moving onwards and upwards at every opportunity.
You’ll be working with like minded people who take great pride in making the travel arrangements for corporate clients and want to ensure profitable business is retained, year after year. At this company, clients are respected for their differences in travel policies and tailored solutions are made to work for them, ensuring happy travellers which will make your life easier!
As a Senior Business Travel Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Booking the complete travel arrangements for corporate clients - flights, hotel, car hire, rail, limo’s and other ancillaries
- Arranging visa requirements if necessary
- Working as part of a team to ensure all client Service Level Agreements are met and upheld
- Working with a variety of air fares to provide competitive and commercially viable ticket options
- Ticketing and reissuing air tickets
- Maintaining excellent relationships with preferred suppliers and developing new relationships with others
If you’re ready for a change of scenery and think you’d like to work for a company where autonomy is key, please do get in touch for a chat. We give an honest representation of our clients and their company culture as it’s important to match your expectations to the role.
We’re looking for the successful Senior Business Travel Consultant to have:
- Strong Galileo GDS skills
- Knowledge of a variety of fares including CAT35, net and published
- Excellent customer service skills
- Business Travel experience
- A passion for Business Travel and for client services
- The ability to work Monday- Friday in an office location
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you secure a great new role!