£Neg + Great Benefits
about 2 years ago
Business Travel Consultant for Music Industry Accounts
One of our prestigious clients are currently seeking a Galileo Senior Business Travel Specialist to join their fun, sociable team.
The successful candidate will be dedicated and experienced with the ability to cope with the pressures of a demanding but highly rewarding role.
• Manage Touring/Entertainment client travel logistics ensuring accuracy and the highest level of service at all times.
• Accurately & efficiently field all given enquiries.
• Work within given deadlines and ensure all client budgets and requirements are met.
• Process any administrative tasks/queries including accounting queries, promptly and accurately.
• Work independently and as part of a team.
• Galileo GDS – ticketing and reissue experience.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages (email / word / excel / powerpoint)
• Preferred BA1 & BA2 or VA1 & VA2 Fares.
• Strong knowledge & understanding of fares, negotiated contracted fares, ticketing and reissues.
• Highest level of customer service.
• Time management and organisational skills essential.
• Experience working with group bookings preferred.
In return for your hard work you will be offered:
Discounted travel rates
Relaxed dress code
Generous holiday allowance
You could be out every week at Luxury Hotel functions etc