Excellent salary and benefits
9 months ago
French speaking Business Travel Consultant required for a fantastic Travel Management Company in London! We're looking for a Business Travel consultant who speaks fluent French to offer an unparalleled travel service to prestigious corporate clients in this expanding, successful company.
Our client is looking for a new team member who will connect easily with existing staff and clients and bring their expertise in travel management as well as their language skills. We're looking for someone motivated, able to work autonomously and who takes great pride in their work. Being part of a company who staff are genuinely proud to work for means you can look forward to a dynamic and interesting working environment.
You will be experienced in booking all means of travel through a GDS- flights, hotels, car hire etc and be looking to move to a company who will recognise your potential in this industry.
French speaking Business Travel Consultant benefits:
- £Great salary depending on experience
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great flexible benefits and discounts
- Monday to Friday
- An expanding and changing working environment offering you developmental opportunities
- Being able to work with some of the best travel technology and systems out there
French speaking Business Travel Consultant requirements:
- Experience as a Business Travel Consultant gained within a TMC environment
- GDS experience is essential- Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
- Fluent in French
- Good fares knowledge- published, net, cat 35 etc
- A high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrable excellence in customer service
If you’d like to know more about this French speaking Business Travel Consultant role, please check you have the skills required and don't hesitate to get in touch!
PS: it maybe that this job isn’t quite right for you but you would still like to chat about your future career and how we can help – that’s great, drop us a line and we will be in touch as soon as we can!