8 months ago
We’re recruiting for a Finance Reconciliations Officer for a fantastic travel company in Bradford. Working alongside the Finance Reconciliations Team Manager, you’ll be responsible for several tasks within the remit of your role.
The position of Finance Reconciliations Officer is an office based role and you will be working Monday- Friday. The company you’ll be working for have an excellent reputation in the travel industry and you’ll enjoy a busy, challenging and friendly working environment
Your role as Finance Reconciliations Officer will include (but is not limited to, a full job spec available upon request)
- Completing foreign hotel booking costing exchange values
- Invoicing hotel charges to clients
- Contacting hotels in the event of queries and refunds to ensure all is processed in a timely manner
- Processing and reconciling supplier statements
- Delivering accurate information in summaries and reports
- Ensuring the computerised invoicing system is maintained and accounts reconciled within agreed timeframes
To be successful in your application for this role we’re looking for someone with exceptional customer service, a background in a finance administrations / reconciliation role and a high level of attention to detail.
We look forward to receiving your CV and will be in contact if your application is successful!