about 2 years ago
We're recruiting for a fantastic client based in the Mayfair area who requires a Finance Assistant to join their successful team.
Working closely with the Financial Controller, this important role supports the finance department in the efficient and effective running of the company. We're looking for someone who enjoys a transactional role, likes working within a small team, has excellent time management and organisational skills and has a passion for the travel industry!
This hugely successful independent travel company cover both the corporate and leisure market so some experience of working in a finance department of a travel company would be an advantage (but not a neccessity!). Working Monday - Friday, 9am-5:30pm this role offers the right candidate a great work/life balance and the opportunity to be part of a growing company.
Finance Assistant duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Credit control
- Banking/Bank reconciliations
- Managing petty cash
- Using Dolphin for sales receipts, purchasea payments and running reports
- Ensuring all accounts filing is always up to date
- Chasing hotel commissions
The skills and knowledge required for this Finance Assistant role are summarised below:
- Knowledge of Dolphin Dynamics
- Knowledge of a GDS would be an advantage
- Personable and hard working
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to motivate yourself
- Highly numerate