Entry level, competitive
7 months ago
We’ve got our hands on a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in a Finance and Administration (Admin) role in the travel industry! Our client is responsible for booking the travel arrangements for corporate companies and is looking for a Finance and Admin Assistant to work in their beautiful Beaconsfield office.
The role of Finance and Admin Assistant will encompass a variety of duties that will ensure your days are busy and your mind kept active! Learning all about the Business Travel industry, you’ll help and support various departments in their quest for providing an outstanding service to their clients at all times.
Key responsibilities of this Finance and Admin role will include:
Quality control -checking clients have the correct documentation for their travels (visa/passport)
- Creating invoices for travel extras
- Managing the accounting system and ensuring invoices are correct
- Working closely with the reservations team to resolve any accounting queries
- Working with the refunds team to identify tickets which need refunding and presenting all required information
- Logging of supplier invoices and forwarding to the relevant departments
- Generating client reports
- Completing all forms of administration required
A full job spec is available on request of course but if you’re keen to kick start your career in the sociable, friendly and interesting sector of travel then please check you match our clients criteria and apply today!
Finance and Admin Assistant person specification:
- Able to work Monday- Friday, full time in an office location not easily accessible by public transport
- A keen eye for detail, analytical and numerical
- An interest in a career within the finance sector
- A personable nature, able to communicate effectively on the phone, via email and face to face
- Computer literate
We’d love to chat to you about this company and the benefits of working for them so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!