Excellent salary plus KPI's
5 months ago
Urbanberry Recruitment are pleased to be helping our client with their latest vacancy, a Finance Administrator position based in the city area of London. This is a permanent role working for a Travel Management Company who pride themselves on their close knit and family like working environment, have a modern and fresh approach to business travel and enjoy keeping up with the latest in travel technology.
The position of Finance Administrator will suit someone who has a background in the travel industry EITHER in the finance department or someone from an operations/reservations department who is looking for a change and to be away from the front line.
With a strong starting salary plus KPI bonus indicators, you’ll be working within a small team of finance professionals. The Finance Administrator will be responsible for a range of duties including (but not limited to)
- Maintenance of financial booking records
- Processing sales invoices and receipts
- Administer credit control/debt collection
- Reconciliations including credit cards
- Support the finance team in their daily duties
- Handling staff expenses
The successful Finance Administrator will thrive in a busy and professional environment, enjoy the corporate travel industry and although the role is Monday - Friday, be able to work additional hours at peak busy times if necessary (including weekends)
So, if you think this sounds like your next career move, please read through what we’re looking for an get in touch with your CV if you’d like to be considered!
- Experience in EITHER a travel accounts position, business travel or corporate leisure travel reservations
- Amadeus would be the preferred GDS but Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan will also be considered
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self motivated with great attention to detail
- Accounts reconciliation experience would be a bonus as would familiarity with invoicing/accounts procedures
Good luck in your application!