about 1 year ago
Urbanberry Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Travel Consultant who has experience in arranging travel for the Film, Media, Entertainment or Music sectors to work for a specialised travel company in the heart of London.
Using Sabre, this Senior Travel Consultant position entails being responsible for handling the travel arrangements for a niche sector of the market. Working with VIP’s, Production Companies, Tour Managers and Film/TV Crew, you’ll be a hands on Travel Consultant with a passion for delivering the best level of travel management.
Your days will be filled with ever changing itineraries and requests that come as part and parcel of working in an industry that responds quickly to providing essential travel for the media:
- Air and rail reservations
- Airport assistance for excess baggage and group check-in
- Fare quoting, negotiating and ticketing/re-issuing
- Providing passport + visa information
- Managing budgets
- Hotel accommodation; negotiating with preferred and new suppliers
- Aircraft charters
Working as part of a team, our client is searching for a Senior Travel Consultant with experience in this field and is a proficient user of Sabre or Sabre Red. You’ll be predominantly working Monday -Friday with some additional hours required as below:
- There is a requirement to be responsible for an out of hours emergency phone one evening per week and 2 weekend days per month (one Saturday and one Sunday)
** Please do also ensure you have experience booking flights on Sabre! **
In return you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary, a strong team work ethic, and an interesting and motivating job with a renowned travel company.
If you’d like more information please do contact Emma or Caroline as soon as possible. There will be a demand for this Senior Travel Consultant position so don’t miss out!!