Competitive plus benefits
4 months ago
We are pleased to be recruiting for our client who is looking for a Czech speaker to work within corporate travel and be part of a forward thinking and ambitious company. The role is a Czech speaking Business Travel Consultant and we need someone who has strong airline fares knowledge and a passion for providing exceptional service to their clients.
Based in the city of London, our client provides a full travel service to corporate companies and is a global organisation with an award winning background. For them, ensuring their clients receive superb service when booking their flights and hotels is essential so if you like the sound of this Business Travel Consultant position then please do apply!
On a daily basis your duties as a Czech speaking Business Travel Consultant will include:
- Booking a wide range of travel requirements for your clients which primarily will be air bookings (flights)
- Using Sabre GDS to check availability, price itineraries and propose options to your clients
- Using the company network of special fares to ensure you are offering the most viable option
- Working alongside a team of colleagues and supporting each other where necessary with work load
- Working in line with clients travel policies and always adhering to procedures
This is a Monday- Friday position that requires a high level of understanding of airline fares and flight bookings. There may be the option to work from home once fully trained/comfortable with the job role.
In order to apply for the role please check you have the following:
- Experience as a Business Travel Consultant OR Tailor Made/Leisure Consultant with Sabre experience
- Fluent/native Czech and English to a professional standard (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of different fare types- net/cat35/IT/published
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
We look forward to hearing from you with your CV! Good luck in your application.