Competitive plus great benefits!
30 days ago
We’re excited to be recruiting for a Credit Controller position within a corporate travel company in Manchester. Working alongside a fantastic team of Business Travel Consultants, the Credit Controller will be responsible for chasing the outstanding commissions owed to the company from hotels that have been stayed in by their corporate travellers.
This role would be ideal for someone who has experience in a Credit Control position within the hotel and hospitality industry who is looking for something a bit more varied. Your understanding of hotel commissions would ensure you are able to pick up the other aspects of this role quickly and efficiently.
The Credit Controller position is one that requires you to be a real problem solver, working hard to figure out where any errors in commission payments have occured and resolving them without further complications. On a daily basis you would be required to:
- Look after your own specific portfolio of hotels and ensure all outstanding commissions are paid accurately and swiftly
- Liaise with the hotel and with the Business Travel Consultants to determine where errors have occurred and why commissions haven’t been paid as expected.
- Work on Excel spreadsheets regularly
- Enter all details on to Travcom
- Ensure relationships are built and maintained with hotels and solutions are found in a professional and friendly manner
This is a busy, Monday-Friday position and the successful candidate will be someone who enjoys finding solutions to credit control queries, is comfortable picking up the phone and speaking to hotels all around the world and who is keen to stay in the lovely travel industry!
We are looking for a Credit Controller who can demonstrate the following on their CV:
- Experience working in a the accounting department for a hotel/travel company
- An understanding of Opera/Travcom software would be ideal
- Is able to commit to a 2 week training period in London
- Is confident, enthusiastic and has a genuine interest in helping to solve problems
- Excellent on Excel spreadsheets
- Is comfortable with a busy environment and can deal with multiple transactions at any one time
We look forward to seeing your CV and getting the chance to tell you more about this fantastic and diverse company!