Great salary and benefits
over 1 year ago
We’re excited to be able to offer one lucky person the opportunity to work within a thriving finance department of an expanding and well respected corporate travel company. We’re on the lookout for a Credit Control Assistant to join our client’s finance division where there will be ample opportunity for you to learn and grow in your chosen career.
The role of Credit Control Assistant means you’ll be working alongside more senior members of the accounts department and learning all aspects of bookkeeping and related services. This is a full time, Monday to Friday role based in the city of London close to great transport links.
As a Credit Control Assistant, your duties will include:
Operating computerised accounting and back office systems
- Preparing statements, debtors lists and ensure reporting deadlines are adhered to
- Be compliant with all policies and regulations of your clients, suppliers and statutory bodies
- To be able to communicate effectively over the telephone, via email and in person
- To be sensitive to any privileged information you may be asked to deal with
- To take part in regular reviews with team leaders or manager
- To ensure that end of month close down/end of financial year procedures are actioned and adhered to
You’ll be supported and developed by the Finance team and as part of your role, you’ll be happy to accept guidance and advice from others.
We’re looking for someone with a keen interest in accounts and finance who is aware this is not a senior level role but is keen to progress with the UK’s fastest growing Business Travel Company..
In order to be successful in your application for this role, we’re looking for your CV to demonstrate:
- Experience working within an accounts department as a junior/assistant
- Excellent attention to detail
- An interest in the travel industry and keen to work for a large, busy organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and self motivated, happy to take on other responsibilities and grow within a role
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you secure a fantastic role with a travel company you’ll be proud to work for