about 2 years ago
We’re recruiting for a Galileo trained Business Travel Consultant in London! We’re looking for someone who considers themselves to have amazing attention to detail, a natural ability to build relationships with both clients and suppliers, is knowledgeable on Galileo GDS and is looking for a niche role which will keep them busy and ensure no two days are the same!
Our client is a well established and highly regarded Travel Management Company who specialise in the corporate and entertainment sector. They provide a bespoke travel service to this interesting and ever-changing clientele and are looking for a Business Travel Consultant to join their team.
Working from their office in London you’ll enjoy a friendly atmosphere with a huge focus on team spirit. The successful Business Travel Consultant will be focused on booking travel for both corporate and entertainment individuals and this will encompass a variety of daily tasks including:
- Being responsible for booking all aspects of travel including flights, hotels, car hire, UK & Euro rail, consol bookings and private charters
- Handling your own ticketing including re-issues
- Working with a range of fares including nett, published and private
- Working closely with your team members across a range of accounts
- Working autonomously, being responsible for managing your own workload and being able to prioritise effectively
This is a role in which your previous Business Travel experience can be used in a exciting environment within a specialised company. You will enjoy the fact this position can offer you the challenge of working on both corporate and entertainment accounts giving you a varied role with an opportunity to really develop your skill set.
To be considered for this Business Travel Consultant position we’re looking for:
- Competence on Galileo GDS to include fares knowledge and ticketing
- Experience working with corporate accounts
- Strong flights knowledge
- Able to work Mon-Fri from an office location in the city
- A team player with a “can do” attitude
Please do get in touch if you’d like to find out more - all discussions with us are confidential and we’d be happy to tell you more about the role and the company!
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd can hold your personal information on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment.
We will NEVER pass your details to 3rd parties without your express permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will action immediately.