Competitive plus bonus
7 months ago
An excellent opportunity to join a prestigious Travel Management Company as a Corporate Account Manager has arisen in London! We’re looking for a Corporate Account Manager who has experience in establishing long term relationships with their clients and knows how to encourage and nurture them.
Our client is a leading Travel Management Company who provide a first class service combined with a strong value for money ethos. Using the latest technology they are able to offer corporate clients a trustworthy and reliable travel service that starts from the minute they make contact.
Building and developing relationships will come naturally to you as you work alongside key decision makers to exceed profitability for each client.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Manage an assigned portfolio of corporate accounts and be responsible for profitability, revenue growth and client satisfaction
- Create and implement development plans
- Analyse market trends and competitor activity to ensure commercial advantage
- Produce client reports
- Maintain excellent and regular contact with your clients through meetings, phone calls and emails. Be pro-active and encourage face to face activity.
- Some travel between London accounts and other Southern UK locations
A full job spec is available on request along with details of our client.
We’re looking for an Account Manager who is committed to consistently delivering the best possible results and is keen to work for a leading company. Technical and personal competencies must include:
- A background in corporate travel account managementi is essential, ideally for the SME market with a travel spend of up to £3m
- An in depth knowledge of the UK corporate travel market
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Results orientated and self motivated
- A trained negotiator with proven experience for high level negotiations
- Be able to think like a client but always being commercially aware
If you think this could be the next career move for you, please do get in touch as we’d be happy to share details of our client with you. We pride ourselves on our open and honest approach to recruitment and any chat with us is totally confidential.
We look forward to hearing from you!