££ Highly competitive + benefits
over 2 years ago
Are you looking to take your Account Management experience from a Travel Management Company in a different direction? Would you like to work for a market leading travel supplier managing a large portfolio of key business clients?
We’re recruiting for a Commercial Account Manager to join a team of Account Managers and service businesses ranging from SME’s to global Travel Management Companies. Offering a range of products that suit all businesses, this company specialise in the rail market and are looking for someone who can manage clients without being micro managed.
The role of Account Manager will be based in a central London location, easily accessible from many City based train stations. Daily duties will include:
- Developing strong commercial relationships with senior decision makers and stakeholders within your clients business
- Managing your own portfolio of clients as you see fit depending on their needs
- Identifying business opportunities in order to grow the business
- Negotiating new contracts
- Providing technical guidance and support
- A full job description will be available on request
We’re looking for someone with real entrepreneurial spirit and strong business acumen. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in partnership, client or account management from a Travel Management, e commerce or tech orientated environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced and pressurised environment
- Project Management skills
- Experience delivering travel solutions to global corporate clients and managing relationships to the highest possible service levels
This is a role for those Account Managers who are looking for a career with an innovative, technology driven company who are serious about delivering travel solutions in the European Business Travel Market.
Further information is available on request, please do send us your CV and we’ll call you back to chat through the position.