Excellent salary and benefits
over 2 years ago
We are extremely excited to be recruiting for a high level Account Director / Client Travel Manager position within a prestigious, consistently profitable and renown Travel Management Company in London.
The position of Account Director/ Client Travel Manager requires a experienced person to step in to the role, someone who can handle an expanding travel programme for a large, high profile client on a global and regional basis. You will be working for a specific client with the majority of your time being spent on site in their office ensuring a long term business relationship is developed and maintained.
As an Account Director / ClientTravel Manager, you will have responsibilities to the client directly, and to the Travel Management Company so you will be adept at changing your focus when necessary. The ability to handle client contacts at all levels is essential and you will adhere to and support both client and TMC projects when required.
An overview of the Account Director / Client Travel Manager responsibilities include (a full job specification is available on request):
- Being accountable for contract management, developing a Business Plan with supporting Review Processes (this could be global, regional or local) and the day to day management of a high profile clients travel requirements.
- Ensuring the delivery of the agreed Service Level Agreements
- Managing the financial model to achieve corporate goals and profitability
- Nurturing and developing an mutually respected relationship between yourself and the client in order to maintain and retain the business.
- Provide researched recommendations to the client based upon interpretation and analysis of their travel management data and other means
- Lead supplier negotiations, source proposals for the client and co-ordinate preferred supplier programmes
- Implementing strategies and initiatives as required to general new business opportunities
We’re looking for someone who’s experience and reputation speaks for itself, has a strong background in Account Management at Senior Level and is looking for an opportunity to work in a position similar to that of a Travel Manager.
If you’d like to know more about this Account Director / Client Travel Manager role and have the following skills and attributes, we’d love to hear from you.
- An exceptional understanding of the corporate travel market
- Travel Manager OR Global Account Management experience
- Innovative and proactive
- An analytical nature with strong negotiating and presentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills and commercially aware
This is your opportunity to work for a Travel Management Company that offers career development, an incredibly supportive structure and stands out when it comes to the service they offer to the clients.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd can hold your personal information on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment.
We will NEVER pass your details to 3rd parties without your express permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will action immediately.