Excellent salary and benefits
about 1 year ago
We’re recruiting for a Client Implementation Project Manager for a highly successful and well regarded Travel Management Company. This is a position suitable for an experienced and skilled Implementation Manager/ Specialist within the Online/Offline solutions sector who thrives in a busy, growing workplace and is keen to be part of a corporate travel company who are at the forefront of technology.
Working closely with new clients of the TMC, you’ll be responsible for delivering client implementation projects, managing the delivery process of both online and offline technology solutions. This is a technology focused position with a strong emphasis on relationship building and the delivery of an unrivalled level of service.
As a Client Implementation Project Manager, you will have several key areas of responsibility. Your daily duties will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Ensuring all onboarding projects are delivered on time
- Manage the set up of online and offline technologies to include testing with the client and internal delivery teams
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support and liaise directly with the appropriate partners to resolve issues/enhance products
- Be the primary point of contact through the implementation cycle for the online booking technology, offline agent implementations and integration with 3rd parties.
- Attend client meetings, lead implementation on calls/face to face
- Create training documentation & deliver training on the products
- Work either with a team on a project, or, handle some projects individually
A full job specification is available on request
This is a full time position, Monday- Friday and comprise of a 37.5hr working week. It is primarily office based with time split between attending client visits, working in one office in Slough and one in London. Some home working is also permissible.
If you feel now is the time to take your knowledge and experience in Client Implementations and work for an award winning company who, in the last couple of years alone have won “TMC of the Year” and “Team of the Year” accolades, please check you meet the following criteria and apply now!
Client Implementations Project Manager skills and expertise we’re looking for:
- Strong experience in a Travel Management Company in a client facing/technology implementations role
- Concur Travel Certified is essential. Experience of Concur Travel Integrations with 3rd parties
- Knowledge of a GDS- ideally Amadeus or Sabre. Sabre scripting would be highly advantageous
- Expert knowledge of TMC processes
- Excellent presentation skills- able to present data confidently and in a number of formats
- Working knowledge of TripCase /TripIT or other itinerary management tools
Please note, we’ll always have a confidential discussion on the role and the company BEFORE we send your CV to our client. So if your CV matches what our client is looking for and you’re interested in hearing more please do apply now and we’ll be in touch!