£Neg + Great Benefits
about 1 year ago
Business Travel Team Supervisor
We are currently looking for an experienced supervisor or a very senior Senior Business travel consultant who has covered management roles to work on entertainment accounts.
As a Supervisor you will be reporting into the Section Manager and lead a team in providing expert guidance to our clients whilst helping them to perfect their travel plans. You will be calm under pressure and use your substantial business travel management experience to coach, guide and motivate the team to provide excellent customer service. If you enjoy thinking on your feet, like learning new things and thrive on a challenge, this could be the role for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring team workload and performance and ensuring a high level of service is provided.
- Motivating and supporting the team
- Driving operational service, quality and efficiencies
- Monitoring policy adherence and quality control Identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities
- Dealing with VIP Clients and client feedback in a calm and professional manner
- Agent training
- Excellent salary on offer
- Generous holiday allowance
- Discount vouchers
- Great benefits and discounted travel
- Monday to Friday
- Plus More!
- Previous business travel experience, ideally in the Entertainments sector or with VIP travel
- Excellent working knowledge of Sabre
- GTMC Certification at supervisory level or similar qualification
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- A welcoming telephone manner
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
If you’d like to know more about this Business Travel Team Leader role, please check the following required criteria applies to you and don’t hesitate to get in touch
PS: it maybe that this job isn’t quite right for you but you would still like to chat about your future career and how we can help – that’s great, drop us a line and we will be in touch as soon as we can!