Excellent plus benefits
almost 3 years ago
We're on the lookout for a Business Travel Supervisor who has the experience and skills to lead a team of Business Travel Consultants at one of the quickest growing Travel Management Companies in the industry!
Based in a city location in London, this Business Travel Supervisor will play a key role in the driving forward of service levels across their team of consultants. You will be responsible for ensuring all bookings meet the company's high standards of quality and that your team is motivated to perform to the best of their ability.
As a Business Travel Supervisor your daily role will include:
- Leading, motivating and inspiring your team of consultants
- Being hands on in the booking process when required- leading by example as a team player is important
- Supporting any areas of specific development for team members
- Being knowledgeable on all aspects of business travel and able to offer advice when necessary
- Managing staff performance, conducting appraisals and reviews
This is a role in which the successful Business Travel Supervisor has the opportunity to be part of an expanding Travel Managment Company that stands out in it's own right as being personable, high performing and evolving.
We're looking for specific skills and attributes for this role which include:
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Supervisor for a Travel Management Company
- The ability to lead, develop and maintain service levels across a team
- The ability to provide support to both the Account Management and Sales Teams as well as Senior Management
- Skilled in all aspects of Business Travel Reservations
- Excellent communication skills
If you think this could be your next big move then please don't hesitate to contact us for more information on becoming part of a dynamic work force.
We are always keen to hear from people who are looking for a new role in Business Travel so even if you think this may not be the one for you, please contact us as we may have other opportunities!