£Excellent + Great Benefits
over 1 year ago
Entertainment Team Supervisor
£Excellent + Great perks & Opportunities
One of our prestigious clients are currently seeking a Business Travel Supervisor to be based in their clients offices which is a well known entertainment company.
The Team Supervisor will be responsible for the day to day running of the travel Team and provide operational support during busy periods. This role reports directly to the Account Manager and Head of Operations.
The successful candidate will be dedicated and experienced with the ability to cope with the pressures of a demanding but highly rewarding role.
- First point of contact for the team
- Monitor and maintain effective productivity levels within the Travel Team
- Responsible for the competence of the operations team
- Overall efficiency, timekeeping, sickness, absence and conduct of Travel Team staff should be monitored
- Assist the Account Manager with recruitment of new staff members
- Welcoming, training and developing new staff
- Update the team with new processes, policies and procedures as and when required
- Keeping the team positive, upbeat and making sure communication channels flow
- Conduct regular formal and informal reviews with Travel Team staff.
- Sharing responsibility of being a contact (on call) for the out of hours service
- knowledge and a passion for travel, media and events
- Travel industry and a background or interest in Travel, Media and/or Events
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages (email / word / excel / powerpoint)
- Group experience with hotels and airlines would be an advantage
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge & understanding of fares
- Highest level of customer service.
- Time management and organisational skills essential.
- Strong experience in dealing with suppliers and how to deal with challenging situations
- The ability to create a positive mindset and environment
For more information on this exciting Business Travel Team Leader opportunity please get in touch immediately!