Highly competitive + benefits
8 months ago
Business Travel Supervisor required for mixed accounts team in London! If you can motivate, lead and inspire a team of business travel consultants to deliver their very best in the ever changing travel world, we want to hear from you!
As a Business Travel Supervisor you will lead a team and providing expert guidance, helping them to assist clients perfect their travel plans. You will adapt to this “hands on” role by both mentoring your team and assisting operationally when required, staying calm under pressure and ensuring the team runs smoothly.
Working for a leading Travel Management Company who continue to grow and now have a global reach, you will enjoy coaching, supporting and developing a team of business travel consultants with varying degree’s of experience. If you enjoy thinking on your feet, like learning new things and thrive on a challenge, this could be the role for you.
As a Business Travel Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring team workload and performance, ensuring a high level of service is provided and SLA’s are met.
- Motivating and supporting the team - being hands on when required and booking all forms of travel including flights, hotels, car hire etc.
- Managing staff performance, undertaking annual staff appraisals and setting performance objectives
- Monitoring policy adherence and quality control
- Business Travel Consultant training
Business Travel Supervisor benefits:
- Excellent salary on offer
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great benefits and discounts
- Monday to Friday
- Great offices located in the City- close to several large stations
Business Travel Supervisor skills required:
- Supervisory experience within the Business Travel field
- Thorough knowledge of Galileo GDS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Client facing experience in providing support to both sales and account management
We look forward to receiving your CV and discussing the role in more detail!
PS: it maybe that this job isn’t quite right for you but you would still like to chat about your future career and how we can help – that’s great, drop us a line and we will be in touch as soon as we can!