£Neg + Great Benefits
about 1 year ago
Business Travel Operations Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Operations Manager to be based in Hull.
As an Ops Manager you will lead a team in providing expert guidance to our clients whilst helping them to perfect their travel plans. You will be calm under pressure and use your substantial business travel management experience to coach, guide and motivate the team to provide excellent customer service. If you enjoy thinking on your feet, like learning new things and thrive on a challenge, this could be the role for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring team workload and performance and ensuring a high level of service is provided.
- Motivating and supporting the team
- Driving operational service, quality and efficiencies
- Dealing with VIP Clients and client feedback in a calm and professional manner
- Staff Management (Performance, Training, Absence and Appraisals)
- Managing client feedback in a calm and professional manner
- Maintaining a positive client and supplier relationship
- Managing change and demonstrating adaptability
- MIS reporting Process and System Management
- Agent training Liaising across all internal departments
- working closely with Business Development, Project Management and Account Managers
- Successful recruitment and retention of staff
- Excellent salary on offer
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great benefits and discounts
- Monday to Friday -
- Ops Manager experience or strong supervisory experience
- Thorough knowledge of Sabre GDS to include ticketing
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- GTMC certification at supervisory level or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you’d like to know more about this Sabre Operations Manager please check the following required criteria applies to you and don’t hesitate to get in touch
PS: it maybe that this job isn’t quite right for you but you would still like to chat about your future career and how we can help – that’s great, drop us a line and we will be in touch as soon as we can!