£18000 - £25000 DOE
18 days ago
Business Travel Operations Support Executive
£18 - £25k depending on experience
We are delighted to be recruiting for a fantastic support role within Business Travel. The position of Operations Support Executive is ideal for a highly organised and efficient candidate who currently works within the travel industry and is looking for a new role that takes them away from being on the front line.
You will get a great understanding and learn all about their departments as you will be working closely with them such as IT, Finance, Account Management and sales.
Working within the Operations department of this extremely successful and long standing independent Business Travel Company in the heart of London, this is a position in which you’ll benefit from training, development and support from an experienced team.
As an Operations Support Executive your daily duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Configure and provide 1st line technical support and training for self-booking systems and other travel company products
- Provide support for the Operations, Customer Service and Account Management teams
- Manage hotel billing requirements
- Reconciliation of agency / corporate cards
- Fulfilment of Rail Tickets (via Evolvi) and Online Booking Tickets (via Travelport)
- Invoicing for online bookings
- Data analysis
- Perform ad-hoc duties determined by business requirements
- The role is basically what you make of it. You can take on more responsibilities
We’re looking for the ideal candidate to come from a travel background (not essential for it to be corporate travel). You’ll need to understand the importance of ensuring a smooth travel service for clients and enjoy helping make that happen.
If you have the following skills and would like to find out more about this Monday-Friday role, please apply with your CV today!
- A keen eye for detail
- A desire to learn new things and be capable of self motivation
- Driven and passionate about the travel industry
- A confident communicator with outstanding customer service skills
- Knowledge of GDS ideal but not essential
- Knowledge of Evolvi or Trainline would be an advantage
- Competency in Microsoft Office (in particular Excel)
We look forward to reviewing your CV and will be in touch if you match what our client is looking for!