£Excellent + Benefits + Career progression
about 1 year ago
Are you a business travel Team Leader/Supervisor?
Our boutique TMC are looking for a Lead Agent to support the Head of Operations by leading and motivating a small team of professional Business Travel Consultants that offer a high level of service for their customers.
The successful Lead agent will be a problem solver, have a desire to be the best and get the best out of their team.
You must be able to multi task, prioritise work loads and thrive in a busy environment.
You will demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be able to identify areas for improvement, as well as coach and train team members.
With a healthy, competitive basic salary and Monday- Friday hours, you won’t be working to call centre type targets and will be able to fully utilise your travel industry knowledge within a strong and supportive team.
To apply for this Business Travel Lead Agent role you’ll need to be:
- Previous team leader experience
- A current and competent Amadeus user (or have used Amadeus within the last year)
- Be confident dealing with suppliers on a daily basis
- Have excellent communication and IT skills
- Work well in a small team and enjoy working for an independent company
- Experience handling corporate accounts
- Good fares knowledge, ticketing would be an advantage