£Great Depending on Experience
over 1 year ago
This is a fantastic homeworking opportunity working Sunday to Thursday from 0000 - 0800 covering a dedicated account for a leading TMC.
This would suit someone who needs their weekdays and weekends free!
If you are a Senior Business Travel Consultant and the sound of this appeals then please read on!
You'll take calls from a dedicated client in their time zone which is from 0000 - 0800 UK time.
You'll work on Sabre and be part of a close knit, supportive team where the client places firm importance on creating a good work/life balance. The client is based in London and there will be 2 weeks initial office based training whilst you get to grips with their systems before being fully supported at home for the rest of your career.
This role is ideally suited to a Business Travel Consultant looking for a lifestyle change and who is happy with Night work.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Booking all aspects of business travel including flights, rail, hotel, and ground transport using Sabre
- Ensuring all VIP travellers/Executive Assistants receive prompt responses to calls and emails.
- Issuing your own tickets, including exchanges and refunds.
- Responsible for handling the enquiry from start to finish, including searching for a range of fares (Cat35, clients route deals) and travel options and presenting these to the client.
- Exploring and researching everything from low-cost options through to round the world itineraries.
- Knowledgeable on a GDS, Sabre ideally. cross train for the right candidate is available
- Fares & Ticketing Level 1 & 2 (or equivalent experience) essential
- Knowledge of technology products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Google Docs.
- Possess good geographical and product knowledge of destinations and airlines.
- Good organisational skills and excellent customer service & communicative abilities are essential.
- Flexible approach and desire to think ‘outside of the box’ to provide innovative travel solutions in times of increased stress for our clients.
- Must have a passion for travel, and delivering service excellence!