Up to £28500
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a Business Travel Consultant who is looking to work for a locally established Travel Company in Surrey!
This Business Travel Consultant role involves working within a small team to complete all travel arrangements for a mixture of corporate clients. From booking flights to hotels to car hire, you'll be a confident multi-tasker who thrives in a busy environment and loves to use your travel skills and knowledge to get the best options for your clients.
In order to apply for this Business Travel Consultant role, we're looking for the following:
- Experience in airline reservations - either working in a reservations department, as a Leisure Travel Consultant, or a current Business Travel Consultant
- Experience using a GDS system - Sabre, Amadeus or Galileo
- Able to work Mon-Fri across a range of shifts, earliest start 08:30 - latest finish 6pm
- Hard working and self motivated
- Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written
Please don't hesitate to send your CV or drop us a line via email if you require any further information and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Salary will depend on level of experience but is highly competitive.