Negotiable depending on exeperience
about 1 year ago
It’s not often an opportunity to really be a key part of a growing independent Travel Management Company comes along but we are lucky enough to be recruiting for such a role!
Our client is based in Surrey and although first and foremost the role is a Business Travel Consultant, the scope for becoming an integral part of the structure of this company is there in abundance. We’re looking for a Business Travel Consultant who's skill set encompasses far more than purely reservations; you need to be a forward thinker, have business and commercial acumen and be able to work closely with management to be able to take your career AND the business to the next level. Within access of Guildford, Twickenham, Leatherhead, Chertsey and surrounding areas, this is a company that can really deliver in terms of a lovely location outside of London meaning you avoid commuting!
Working within a small team of Business Travel Consultants, the primary function of this role will be:
- Servicing the travel needs of corporate clients including flights, hotels, car hire, rail etc
- Using Sabre GDS on a daily basis
- Having autonomy for your work, being in control of all aspects of the booking, quoting and issuing process
So although the Business Travel Consultant skills are crucial, we are also looking for:
- Someone who enjoys an aspect of Business Development- could you be pro-active enough to seek out new clients and feel the buzz of bringing them on board?
- We want you to be technology focused, keep on top of the advancements in travel technology and assist with implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Motivational! Can you motivate and drive forward a team when necessary? Are you a leader or a follower?
If you like the thought of working for an independent Travel Management Company that has an excellent brand, a driven and motivated Manager who will support your development and can give you the opportunity to stand up and be counted then please get in touch for more information ASAP!