Highly competitive salary
over 1 year ago
Calling all Travel Consultants in Manchester who fancy arranging touring travel schedules for the music industry! If you are a natural negotiator, multi tasker and self motivated travel consultant then we want to speak to you!
We are currently recruiting for an exceptional Travel Consultant to move in to the Touring sector, working on the travel arrangements for some of the most prestigious names in the music industry. This is a role for those who enjoy their specialist knowledge of the travel sector being appreciated and valued by both management and clients. Your main duties as a Travel Touring Specialist will be:
- Liaising with hotels, airlines, Tour Managers and PA’s to put together an itinerary of travel for upcoming tours.
- Negotiating and budgeting with hotels and airlines to make sure your proposed accomodation/flights match the clients brief
- Working to deadlines -You may have months to arrange it, you may have weeks – that’s why your expertise is so valuable in this ever changing industry.
- Being accountable for your own tours and managing them from start to finish
The person we’re looking to speak to will have:
- Experience as a Business Travel Consultant / Travel Specialist and be looking to do something different
- Project management skills – these are all mini “projects” and you will be required to see it through from start to end
- Experience on a GDS essential and it needs to be Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
- Excellent fares knowledge and experience working with different types of fares
You’ll also need in abundance; patience, humour, a solid work ethic and amazing communication skills!
In return you’ll be working for a highly successful Travel Management Company with a dedicated Touring division. This isn't like any other job in travel, it's a challenging, busy and complex environment with lots to juggle!
- Excellent financial package
- Full management support and constant development of your skills
- Flexibility and understanding
- Work nights out, meals, trips away and gig tickets!
We’d like to hear from you if you think you match the above skill set. We can chat through the role and company in much more detail, allowing you to see for yourself what an amazing opportunity this is!